- RE-SALE INVALIDATES THE TICKET.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Season Pass is non-transferable. Government-issued ID must be presented upon request.
- Unauthorized duplication or re-sale of this ticket is prohibited.
- Tickets deemed lost or stolen will not be honoured.
- Ticket has no cash value.
- Entrance subject to event capacity.
- Seattle Christmas Market is an outside event, operating ‘rain or shine’. No refunds issued due to inclement weather.
- Due to health regulations, no pets are permitted in market, guide-dogs exempt, please have identification ready.
- No outside alcoholic beverages permitted in market.
- Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to any event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before during or after the event, and hereby agrees to assume same.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission by refunding the price appearing on the ticket and/or expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct is deemed by it to be objectionable.
- Expulsion cancels this ticket and the holder thereupon forfeits all claims, including any claim to a refund of the ticket price.
- Tickets deemed lost or stolen will not be honoured. Admission is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and facility rules (“The Rules”).
- Failure to comply with the rules, alcohol, illegal drugs and outside alcoholic drinks of any kind, may be excluded from the premises.
- Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and effects to ensure compliance. Price shown is inclusive of all taxes and facility charges where applicable.
- The ticket holder assumes responsibility for knowledge of weather policies and any action to be taken as a term of the policy.
- Keep this ticket in a safe place as you would with money or regular tickets. ShowPass is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication. In the event that duplicate copies appear, the Seattle Christmas Market reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may credit the original purchaser the face value which will constitute full remuneration.
- The event dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- Carousel: Children must be 2 years of age AND over 36″ tall to ride the carousel. No refunds will be issued if your child is unable to ride.
- Seattle Christmas Market does not allow masks or costumes of any kind. Security has the right to refuse entry to anyone deemed not in compliance. This statement is not applicable to safety masks that are specifically designed for health-related purposes (e.g. KN95 masks)
Ticketing Service Fees
- GST: TBD
- Showpass Fee 4.00% + $0.25
- Payment processing Fee: 2.50%
Advance Adult Ticket
- Item Price: $17.99
- GST: 5.00% = $0.90
- Showpass Fee: 4.00%+$0.25 = $1.01
- Payment Processing Fee: 2.5% = $0.50
Customer Pays: $20.40
At the Gate Service Fees
- Debit and Credit card fees will apply.
Please note, that any of this information is subject to change at any time.